Brent joined Strongpoint in 2020, ready to make a difference in his clients’ lives and help them reach the outcomes they deserve.
Prior to joining the firm, Brent worked as defense counsel, representing debt buyers and collectors in consumer law matters. There, he practiced in numerous state and federal courts across the country, handled single-plaintiff and class action suits, and drafted and filed motions on nuanced and unsettled areas of state and federal law. He has also clerked for Louisiana judges at the trial, appellate, and Supreme Court level.
- Juris Doctorate – Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana
Symposium Editor, Loyola Journal of Public Interest Law
- Bachelor of Arts – Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana
Sociology Major and Psychology Minor
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Louis A. Martinet Legal Society
- American Inns of Court, St. Thomas More Chapter