Aubrey joined Strongpoint Law Firm, LLC, in 2022. As a Strongpoint associate, he guides his clients through the Defense Base Act process and advocates on their behalf to ensure they are justly compensated.
Aubrey is a native of New Orleans, Louisiana, and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in History from Loyola University. He then received his Juris Doctorate from Loyola University College of Law. While in law school, he was a Rule XX student practitioner in the Criminal Defense section of the Stuart H. Smith Law Clinic & Center for Social Justice. Additionally, he served as a Comment Editor for the Loyola Maritime Law Journal. Prior to law school, Aubrey was a 5th-grade teacher for the Jefferson Parish Public School System.
- Juris Doctorate – Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Comment Editor, Loyola Maritime Law Journal
- Bachelor of Arts – Loyola University, New Orleans, Louisiana. History Major.
- Aubrey Baudean, Down with the Devil: The Rise and Fall of Substantial Nexus, 21 Loy. Mar. L.J. —(2022).
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Workers’ Injury Law & Advocacy Group