I opened Strongpoint Law Firm, LLC, with a few core values in mind:
- All clients deserve great, zealous representation.
- All clients deserve open and frank communication about their case.
- All clients deserve an attorney who cares about them and their family.
That is what you get with me. You get an attorney who cares, who returns your phone calls, and who provides guidance, counsel, and forceful representation in the courtroom.
My clients also benefit from an insider’s knowledge of how the insurance industry works. For nearly a decade, I represented Longshore and Defense Base Act insurance companies. I understand the factors that insurance companies consider when evaluating their liability and valuing your claim.
I openly advocate maintaining a good, respectful working relationship with everyone involved in your case, from opposing counsel and insurance adjusters to your own doctors and experts. The end result of your litigation is to make sure that you recover all benefits to which you are entitled.
When you are injured, and when you need help, just remember that you aren’t hiring a law firm; instead, you are hiring a lawyer. So, give me a call at (985) 246-3194 or e-mail me at [email protected] Also, feel free to fill out the contact form and I will call you. Let me give you the Defense Base Act, Longshore, and personal injury representation that you deserve.
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana
Member: Loyola Law Review
Recipient: Best Casenote Award
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Bachelor of Arts
Double Major: Creative Writing and History
Honors: Dean’s List, Published in The Delta
- Jon B. Robinson et al., A Long Way from a New Longshore Act: Critiquing Senate Bill 669, 11 Loy. Mar. L.J. 51 (2012)
- Jon B. Robinson, Robinson on Roberts v. Sea-Land Services: “Newly Awarded” Means “Newly Entitled,” 2012 Emerging Issues 6267 (2012)
- Jon B. Robinson, Comment, From Pong to Porn: Considering the First Amendment, Violent Video Games, and the Federal Trade Commission’s Constitutional Concerns, 52 Loy. L. Rev. 409 (2006)
- Jon B. Robinson, Casenote, Bailey v. Khoury: Exaggerating the Ignorance of the Reasonable Person, 52 Loy. L. Rev. 497 (2006)
Awards and Ratings
- AVVO Rating: 10 out of 10 (Superb)
- 2015 Super Lawyers Rising Star
- 2014 Super Lawyers Rising Star
- 2014 Top Workers’ Compensation Blogs
- 2013 Super Lawyers Rising Star
- 2013 Top Workers’ Compensation Blogs
- Top Lawyers in New Orleans
- 2012 Top 25 Workers’ Compensation Blogs
- 2011 Top 25 Workers’ Compensation Blogs
- 2010 Top 25 Workers’ Compensation Blogs
Seminars and Speaking Engagements
- The 67th Annual Workers’ Compensation Educational Conference 2012
Presentation: Case Law Update and Hot Topics
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law’s Annual Longshore Conference 2012
Presentation: Proposed Amendments to the Act
Written Materials: A Long Way From a New Longshore Act: Critiquing Senate Bill 669
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law’s Annual Longshore Conference 2009
Presentation: Claims Arising Under the War Hazards Compensation Act
Written Materials: Claims Under the War Hazards Compensation Act
- DOL-Joint Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- LSU Alumni Association