Robert joined Strongpoint Law Firm, LLC, in 2019. His goal is to zealously advocate for clients affected by injury and occupational disease. He believes that no issue is too small and ensures that his clients’ cases get the attention they deserve.
Prior to joining the firm, Robert worked as defense counsel for workers’ compensation insurance companies. There he obtained invaluable insider knowledge to the process of claims handling and evaluating carrier liability, which he uses to press advantages for his clients.
If you are injured, physically or psychologically, Robert and Strongpoint Law are here to assist you. Don’t wait, and contact us today.
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law
New Orleans, Louisiana
Articles and Publishing Editor, Loyola Journal of Public Interest Law
Law Excellence Award in Workers’ Compensation Fall 2017
- Southeastern Louisiana University
Bachelor of Arts
Double Major: History and Political Science
- Robert H. Smith, Caps are Criminal: Zero-Rated Services and Data Caps Violate Net Neutrality, 9 Loy. J. Pub. Int. L. 83 (2017).
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Southeastern Alumni Association